For anyone who is dating or thinking about marriage--practical, uncensored wisdom on avoiding mistakes in the present to help avoid issues in the future.
Single? Looking for the "right person"? Thinking that if you met the "right person" everything would turn out "right"? Think again.
In The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating, pastor and bestselling author Andy Stanley explores the challenges, assumptions, and land mines associated with dating in the twenty-first century. Not for the faint of heart, this practical and uncensored guide takes a fresh approach to dating and love in the modern era by turning the search for "the one" or "Mr./Mrs. Right" back onto the searcher themselves, challenging you to ask yourself tough questions, like:
- Am I the person the person I'm looking for is looking for?
- Are the Bible's teachings about women relevant today?
- If sex is only physical, why is the pain of sexual sin so deep?
As you dig deep into your answers, you'll be equipped and empowered to step up and set a new standard for this generation by exposing the things that create trouble in dating relationships and creating better habits now that pay off when you get married.
In addition, The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating
- Unveils what God says will lead to success in dating and marriage
- Transforms guys' ways of thinking about women
- Reveals common myths about sex outside of marriage
- Prepares men and women to one day say "I do" and mean it
- . . . and much more
Also includes a four-session small-group discussion guide to be used with The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating video (sold separately). Binding Type:
7.90h x 5.20w x 0.60dReview Citations: Christian Retailing
01/01/2015 pg. 26