Address real world issues with a trusted resource that has been guiding teen girls towards a maturing faith in God for 15 years
Updated for this generation, this new edition is packed with tools and insight to help teen girls ages 13-18 navigate today's contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace.
Facing today's contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn't unfashionable or illusive. It's an authentic way of life
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen girls in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments.
- "In Focus" notes explain the Bible's perspective on contemporary cultural topics such as perfectionism, spiritual growth, eating disorders, pornography, prayer, self-harm, relationships, sex, bullying and popularity on social media
- Over 300 "Genuine" notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty.
- Over 100 "Love Notes" give opportunities to reflect on God's love.
- 500 "Dare to Believe" challenges help you discover God's truth about life and faith.
- 52 "Mirror Images" share the stories of Biblical women.
- "Christianity 101" introduces you to the basics of Christianity
- "Beliefs 101" helps you dig deep into the underlying principles that shape your worldview
9.30h x 6.20w x 2.10d