"Happiness happens when you lose the weight, get the date, find the mate, or discover your fate." But, does happiness happen, really?
"The pathway to happiness is desire, aspire, acquire, retire." But, does that path deliver?
Don't let your life be mired by dissatisfaction, discontentment, or disappointment any longer. In How Happiness Happens, Max Lucado looks at several "one another" statements in the Bible that reveal how the happiest people on earth aren't those who have the most but those who are willing to give the most away.
In this 6-session study, Max shows us how to address some of the most common sources of unhappiness:
- Difficult people - "Accept one another" (Romans 15:7)
- Pet peeves - "Be patient, bearing with one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2)
- Stress - "Serve one another" (Galatians 5:13)
- Holding a grudge - "Be kind to one another, forgiving one another" (Ephesians 4:31)
- Difficult circumstances - "Carry each other's burdens" (Galatians 6:2)
- Low self-esteem - "Love one another" (1 John 3:11)
God wants to bring joy to the people of this generation, and in his Word, he has given us practical and applicable ways to quarry that joy by sharing it with others. Although the world can be a lonely and disappointing place, we can be God's representatives to bring about a cascade of kindness While we won't be able to solve every problem, we can bring a few smiles to a few faces-and in this way, we might even initiate our own quiet revolution of joy.
- Accept One Another
- Bear with One Another
- Serve One Another
- Forgive One Another
- Carry One Another's Burdens
- Love One Another
Designed for use with the How Happiness Happens Video Study (9780310105732), sold separately. Streaming video access included. Binding Type:
8.30h x 5.40w x 0.60d