If you feel stuck on a long road of struggle, pain, and limiting patterns, your childhood may be holding you back. With the right tools, you can learn how to rebuild negative childhood memories into positive empowerment.
With step-by-step techniques and the Remmerts' proven memory-editing process, this guide will help you change your implicit memories so you can heal from the negativity of your childhood and reroute your life toward the positive destination you desire.
- 3 steps to change negative childhood memories into positive, empowering ones.
- How your childhood shapes your self-image, worldview, and beliefs in adulthood.
- Techniques to control your brain chemistry and produce more "feel-good" chemicals.
- A simple way to overcome memory-induced anxiety.
- Zero tolerance strategies to silence negative self-talk.
Give that little you the childhood you should have had-and still deserve. Read Change What Happened to You and start on a new road of an abundant, empowered, and positive life.Binding Type:
9.00h x 6.00w x 0.55d